

My birthday was a grand one. Nothing too exciting to report.
First off, I was basically told that I wasn't likely to get the job that I applied for. That wasn't too bad of a situation as it was against my peer. I think that this will make for happier folks.
Secondly, I had a training that wasn't that fun to sit and watch. It was training on testing that will be occurring next week.
After that, the parade de Shawn began. I met up with my good friend Susette and we walked around the village for exercise. We stepped into a friend's place for a nice glass of wine. Due to my lack of drinking these days (with the diet) and the diet, 1 glad shockingly did wonders. We then migrated to the Johnson's for my birthday dinner. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, veggies and chocolate cake.
The cake was so cute. It was made from scratch by Alex and his grandmother (Vicky). The frosting was spread by Maddie and then she put on my bowling candles. I'm no bowler, but it was candles that I had which I thought were fun. So I wanted to have them.
I got these hilarious pillows from the Johnson family- they are sushi pillows. They said that I screamed SHUSHI PILLOWS. I think I agree.
Then to wrap up the night, Susette and I watch "New Moon." Eh, wasn't too impressed.
The blog is not that exciting.
I'm in a blah mood brothers and sisters. (I think about the job, that I didn't get but I'm okay with and the dieting)
I have lost 3 pounds since last week though... We'll see if that makes a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment