On the 14th, (Valentines Day), I was determined to shave my head bald. People ask me why and my rationale is "Why not?" I feel that I can 'get away with' things up here that I wouldn't dream of being in the lower 48 (or maybe even in a more populated location). I was just about to shave my head when a friend hanging in Korea (No, I won't tattle on her), suggested putting a heart in my head for Valentines and enjoy dinner with the Johnson's before shaving it completely off. It was quite the ordeal to do it all on my own. It was exceptionally successful. It made for a great dinner conversation piece. When I returned home I shaved it all off- using a razor. It was silky smooth.
On Monday, I got many comments on my hair. By far, my favorite was when my principal comes into my class. "Is everything okay?" He states while handing me an envelope. "Everything is fine. I just thought I'd try something new," I said in return, glancing down at the envelope with my my contract offer for next year in it. I signed it within the hour and had it returned.




Looks like they are willing to keep me around even though I'm one of the "off" people. I just like to keep everyone on their toes.
I'm in great spirits brothers and sisters.
1 comment:
Glad you're not a blabber-lips...that friend in Korea probably doesn't want her name broadcast to the whole world in association with your crazy doings. ;D I love the photo progression!
<3kma
Post a Comment