Dear Colleen, Too much has been going on. I will try and write more frequently. I'm glad that you read my blog :) I love when people comment and enjoy reading it.
Thank you for thinking of me. As you know, I don't have a life so I have to live vicariously through other people's blog posts. I enjoy reading about places that I have never been.
Katie and I were chatting about how I seldom have time to write in my journal. She mentioned how you were waiting for another post.
I felt necessary to make comment about me taking forever.
Words cannot express the importance of knowing someone reads my posts. I don't have that intrinsic reward of posting- I need to have people read my blog and know that they are actually checking it out.
3 comments:
Translation: It's 5 in the morning and I have a mullet which is affecting my thought process. Love, Shawn
Dear Shon,
Thank you for thinking of me. As you know, I don't have a life so I have to live vicariously through other people's blog posts. I enjoy reading about places that I have never been.
Colleen
Colleen,
Katie and I were chatting about how I seldom have time to write in my journal. She mentioned how you were waiting for another post.
I felt necessary to make comment about me taking forever.
Words cannot express the importance of knowing someone reads my posts. I don't have that intrinsic reward of posting- I need to have people read my blog and know that they are actually checking it out.
Thanks for being one of the biggest fans :)
Post a Comment