Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to Winter (September style)


First day of ground covering snow. September 23rd at 8 in the Morning!


Pizza that Mel and I made on Sunday! It was a spicy chicken pizza with onions, mushrooms, and cheese. It was delicious!

Making pizzas on Sunday was a great fun. Mel and Fam was over for about 4 hours. We first made pizzas and then finished up with making cookies (I had to make cookies for the custodian- so why not other kids do the work for me). Each kid got to create their own pizza section. It was a fun time. I was exhausted at the end of the day. And was a little cranky when I went up to my bedroom to find pizza sauce on my bedsheets.


My cookie creation. I started with the cookie on the right and went left. When I finished the ghost, Mel said "That looks like a PacMan ghost." Dearest mel, thank you for questioning my artisitic ability for the PacMan and the cherry done before it.

Saturday's Crumpets didn't happen :( However, the Call of Duty gathering did work out. I also purchased a new videogame to see if we can play multiplayer.

I'm really enjoying life here in Unkalakleet. Its more like a home and could see staying here longer than I anticipated....

I'm in good spirits brothers and sisters.

No comments: