With my detective skills (and inability to fall back asleep), I was able to identify the group of 4 students that approached our window for a second smashing event. I was able to holler at the student who picked up a rock, but not before he threw th rock through the dining room window.
We're a bit at peace as we know who it is. What a lame and costly prank.
Bill:
2 windows double pane (two different custom sizes)
2 mini blinds
1 freezer door from the dent (first rock)
1 bifold door (second rock)
1 Service fee for window repair
I'm in good spirits brothers and sisters, although I have minimal amount of sleep.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So...will the students you identified have to cover the fees? And what was their motive? What little snots...
Can't wait to see you in NINE days!
Love, kma
Post a Comment