Friday, March 20, 2009

Deb Vanasse

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog


I havent' a clue how to organize this bookshelf. However, I thought it would be something good to post.

My author committee accepted my participant as the author to visit us. We have been hosting here for the past 4 days. We will be heading over by snow machine to SMK to drop her off. I purchased the 5 books and had them all signed.

I feel accomplished and proud the MY author was the one that was picked and came to visit.

I have so much more to post, but for now, I honestly don't have time. I'm JAMMED packed! Ah!

Autism Coursework
Alaska Alive Coursework
Lifespace Crisis Prevention Coursework
Hearing a bout a new job (more info to come with that)
Transition Camp Workbook and organization
TaeKwonDo test tomorrow for the second stripe on the belt.


I'd love to catch up with folks this weekend. I think I will spend a lot of it at home enjoying life. So much to do and to get caught up with. Tonight will be day 3 of dishes/ clean up from Thursday's gathering.

No comments: