Today we had our Christmas celebration. It was a pleasant joy. I didn't see half of it as I was Santa Claus! Sadly I do not have pictures at the present moment. When I went out to ho ho ho i did not have my glasses. I knew that I was going to say a few words and then I thought that I would hand the mike back to the principal. Well when I turned around he was not there. So I said " Ho Ho Ho, I hope you all have a merry Christmas and I'm not sure what Terry wanted me to do next!" Then i dismissed them. Teachers complimented on my thoughts that i said out loud.
We had our staff Christmas Party tonight. It was a nice success. Sue and Katie were the brains and executors of the plan. I was one of the peons (Jeri was one as well). Its really fun working with them. They are really a great group. I'm fortunate that I live with Sue as I can sometimes "fall" into situations that make me work and keep busy.
Tomorrow is a work day. I cannot wait! It should go by fast. Then when i come home its clean time, pack time, and then card time with some folks.
Saturday I will start my decent home. I cannot wait to be home. It should be good times. For Christmas I asked for a lot of family bonding activities. That is all.
I have pictures that I would like to share.
Staff Party
Blackhawk from when Operation Santa came to our school.
Christmas Celebration
I'm in brilliantly good spirits brothers and sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment